Treatment for Chronic Pain
Our team at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic treats various chronic pain conditions for patients of all ages. We work with each individual patient to uncover the root of their chronic pain and offer customized treatment plans for the best results. We specialize in helping the most complex issues and create solutions for those patients who are unable to find relief with other treatments. Contact us to learn more about our non-surgical, integrative methods to relieve chronic pain.
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Knee Pain
- Chronic Injuries
Acupuncture for Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is defined as pain that does not go away and lasts for three months or longer. It can be due to an injury or disease and keeps people hurting day after day. Pain can come after extended activities such as walking, standing, or other repetitive motion. Some people have pain as soon as they wake up in the morning when joints and muscles are stiff. Studies have proven that acupuncture provides the following results:
- Decreases inflammation and activates the body’s natural pain-relief response.
- Increases circulation to help tissues heal.
- Relieves muscle tightness and spasms.
The amount of treatments needed vary from patient to patient and depend on the severity and length of time you’ve had your condition. Often our patients notice improvements within 3-5 weeks.
Why Choose Us?
At Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic, we specialize in comprehensive treatments to offer patients an alternative to medications and surgery. Why choose services at our practice?
- Over 20 years of experience and 10,000+ treatments performed.
- Our team offers non-surgical pain relief treatments.
- No medications are involved.
- Gentle treatments.
- We are licensed and trained in both acupuncture and chiropractic.
- Welcoming, clean, and professional environment.
Schedule Chronic Pain Treatment at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic
Our goal at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic in La Quinta, CA is to find the proper treatment for every patient experiencing chronic pain. Some conditions may only require acupuncture, while others may benefit more from chiropractic treatments or even both. Contact us to discuss your chronic pain, and let us get you back to living pain-free.