Treatment for Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is debilitating! Sometimes medications are not effective at reducing chronic pain. Many of our patients seek treatment so that they can avoid surgery. Our team at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic treats various chronic pain conditions in patients of all ages. We work with each individual to uncover the root of their chronic pain. Then we recommend customized treatment plans for the best results. We specialize in bringing relief to the most complex issues and create solutions for those patients who are unable to find relief with other treatments. Contact us to learn more about our non-surgical, integrative methods to relieve chronic pain.
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain and Cervical Stenosis
- Headaches and Migraines
- Shoulder Pain with Rotator Cuff Tears
- Elbow Pain with Tendonitis
- Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Knee Pain
- Hip Bursitis
- Chronic Injuries
Acupuncture for Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is defined as pain that does not go away and lasts for three months or longer. It can be due to an injury or disease and pain is persistent day after day. Pain can increase after extended activities such as walking, standing, or other repetitive motion. Some people have pain as soon as they wake up in the morning when joints and muscles are stiff. Some people cannot get a good night’s rest because of their chronic pain. The good news is, we can help you! Studies have proven that acupuncture provides the following results:
- Decreases inflammation and activates the body’s natural pain-relief response.
- Increases circulation to help tissues heal.
- Relieves muscle tightness and spasms.
The number of treatments needed varies from patient to patient, and depends on the severity and length of time you’ve had your condition. Often our patients notice improvements in chronic pain conditions within 3-5 weeks. It does take time to transition out of the chronic pain cycle.
Why Choose Us?
At Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic, we specialize in comprehensive treatments to offer patients an alternative to medications and surgery. You should be enjoying your life with as little pain as possible. Why choose services at our practice?
- Over 65 years of combined experience and 140,000+ treatments performed.
- Our team offers non-surgical pain relief treatments.
- No medications are involved.
- Individualized, gentle, safe, and effective treatments.
- We are licensed and trained in both acupuncture and chiropractic medicine.
- Welcoming, clean, and professional environment.
Schedule Chronic Pain Treatment at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic
Our goal at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic in La Quinta, CA is to find the proper treatment for every patient experiencing chronic pain. Some conditions may only require acupuncture, while others may benefit more from chiropractic treatments, or even both. Schedule a consultation to discuss your chronic pain, and let us get you back to living pain-free!