Treatment for Chronic Pain in La Quinta, CA
The team at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic treats various chronic pain conditions for patients of all ages. We work with each individual patient to uncover the root of their chronic pain and offer customized treatment plans for the best results. We specialize in helping the most complex issues and create solutions for those patients who are unable to find relief with other treatments. Contact us to learn more about our non-surgical, integrative methods to relieve chronic pain.
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Knee Pain
- Chronic Injuries
Acupuncture and Chiropractic for Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is defined as pain that does not go away through the body’s natural healing process and lasts for three months or longer. It can be due to an injury or disease and keeps people hurting day after day. Pain can come after extended activities such as walking, standing, or other repetitive motion. Other patients have pain as soon as they wake up in the morning when joints and muscles are stiff.
- Acupuncture targets points in the central nervous system to release healing chemicals into the muscles, spinal cord, and brain that promote the body’s natural healing ability.
- Chiropractic care for chronic pain treats conditions that affect the body’s structure. By aligning your body correctly, stress on bones and joints is reduced, allowing the body to heal.
Benefits of Acupuncture & Chiropractic for Chronic Pain
Acupuncture and chiropractic treatment is effective in treating chronic pain brought on by various medical conditions. At Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic, we specialize in these two forms of treatment to offer patients an alternative to medications and surgery. Why choose these services at our practice?
- We are licensed and trained in both fields.
- Our team offers non-surgical treatments that don’t require downtime.
- Relief can be noticeable in as little as one session.
- No medications are involved.
- Acupuncture is a gentle treatment and suits individuals who can’t handle pressure or force.
- Our methods improve the quality of life for patients who regain range of motion in joints.
Schedule Chronic Pain Treatment at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic
Our goal at Bohnet Acupuncture & Chiropractic in La Quinta, CA is to find the proper treatment for every patient experiencing chronic pain. Some conditions may only require acupuncture, while others may benefit more from chiropractic treatments or even both. Contact us to discuss your chronic pain, and let us get you back to living pain-free.